WHAT TO EXPECT?
- First time visitors,
- Photographers of all levels
- If you are having a long layover between flights,
- If you have two or more days
- See Istanbul through popular and unique angles
- Various architectural styles, Greek, Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman, and more
- Informative assistance about the history and architecture
- Option to pre-arrange an itinerary depending on your style and preferences to get better light
- Use public transportation to move within the city
- An alternative way of orientation in Istanbul
- Professional, Licensed Guiding Services
- Pick-up & drop-off to your hotel
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food Tastes along the tour
To give our guests more option and flexibility for lunch, we do not include in our prices.
- Personal expenses
Private Tour Prices and Additional Info
Dynamic pricing is the reduction of the price per person when the number of people in your party increases. The more people in your group – the less you pay per person.
1 adult $218
2 adults $236 >> $118 per person
3 adults $255 >> $85 per person
4 adults $272 >> $68 per person
5 adults $290 >> $58 per person
6 adults $312 >> $52 per person
7 adults $329 >> $47 per person
8 adults $344 >> $43 per person
9 adults $360 >> $40 per person
10 adults $380 >> $38 per person
* For larger groups please contact us.
To book this tour please choose your desired day from the calendar below and continue with the booking steps. Our booking system will take you to the secure payment gateway provided by PayU.
There is a set deposit amount of $75 for any group size. Your booking will be confirmed after the deposit payment. The balance is to be paid 15 days before the start of the tour(s).
You may cancel your tour reservation up to 72 hours before the planned start of the tour. No cancellation charge is incurred within the allowed deadline. Please read our cancellation policy: “Booking Terms“.
This tour is organized within the legal scope of the Turkish Law concerning Travel Agencies And The Association Of Travel Agencies (TURSAB) numbered 1618, and Vocational Tour Guides Law numbered 6326.
My husband and I had the best possible experience touring Istanbul with Osman. We had seen the major historic sites previously so this time we wanted to see local neighborhoods.... read more
Cihan is a seasoned guide with a thorough knowledge of Istanbul history. In 3 days I saw the best of Istanbul - and he took me to a lot... read more
- K W
Four of us had an amazing, informative day with our guide Cihan Sevil on 10/8/2019. Despite some rain and wind, we saw the key historical sites and learned very... read more
We could not ask for a better, more knowledgeable and considerate guide. Cihan is extraordinary. He will not only fill you in on all of the history that you... read more
I spent two days with Cihan in Istanbul on the heels of a long business trip to Turkey. After sitting down with him for tea to start the first... read more