1. The contract between us
- The contract includes an agreed itinerary and your acceptance of these booking conditions.
- The contract becomes binding when you pay the tour amount through our online payment gateway.
The parties indicated herein include:
- “Istanbul Tours 101 / Unlimited Travel” who are hereafter referred as/to Travel Agent.
- The individual person or organization who has committed to booking services with Unlimited Holidays Travel Agency who is hereafter referred to as the Client.
3. Tour price
- Tour prices are quoted per person in US Dollars with exact validity as promoted on our website.
- Prices are net and inclusive of service charge (payment gateway system) and 18% VAT tax.
- The final price will be clearly stated during the booking process.
4. Payment policy
- You can make your payment through our secure payment gateway system provided by PayU..
- A fixed deposit of 75 USD is required at the time you confirm to book the tour for booking arrangement.
- Balance must be paid 15 days before you start the tour/service.
- In case of the balance payment not reaching our account by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel all bookings and the contract between us.
5-1. Cancellation by you
Cancellation date will be considered as the day we receive your notification of cancellation in writing.
- If you cancel the tour/service from 3 days or more prior to the commencing day, you will get full refund.
- If you cancel the tour/service within 3 days prior to the commencing day you will get no refund.
- Any transaction fee for refund recurring from your cancellation will be deducted from the refund amount.
5-2. Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us for any reason prior to your payment of the full price of the tour, whereupon we will refund any monies that you have paid us in full.
- After full payment has been made, we will only cancel the contract if circumstances beyond our control make it unavoidable.
- In the unlikely event that such circumstances should arise, we will contact you immediately and offer you the choice of an alternative tour of equivalent quality or a full refund of all monies paid.
- If we cancel the tour/service from 3 days or more prior to the commencing day, you will get full refund.
- If we cancel the tour/service from 2 days, you will get full refund plus 10% of the paid amount as a compensation.
- If we cancel the tour/service 24 hours prior to the commencing day you will get full refund plus 20% of the paid amount as a compensation.
6. Refund of unused services
No refund, credit or exchange can be made for the meals, transportation, admission fees or any other service which is included in the tour price but not utilized by the client.
Istanbul Tours 101 shall not under any circumstances be liable, in contract, tort or otherwise.
- Any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by the Client which arise from or as a result of the delay or cancellation of any scheduled flight, train or boat timetable which is out of the control of the Travel Agent.
- Any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by the Client which arise from, or as a result of, changes in the travel programmes, routes or timetables.
- Any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by the Client which arise from or as a result of the missing the boarding of a flight, train, or boat due to client’s failure to comply with airline, train or boating check-in and boarding procedures.
It is also expressly declared that Istanbul Tours 101 acts only as agents for the owners or contractors providing the means of transportation or other services during the course of the tour. All tickets for such means of transportation or other services are issued subject to any and all terms and conditions under which such services are offered or provided, (details available upon request) and the issuance and acceptance of such tickets shall be deemed to be consent by client to the further condition that Istanbul Tours 101 shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay, changes in schedule, or other inconveniences, frustration, upset caused to client.
8. Force Majeure
- Istanbul Tours 101 has the sole and absolute discretion to cancel or shorten the duration of any tour in the event of force majeure, hostilities, accident or other circumstances beyond the control of Istanbul Tours 101 which renders it necessarily, Istanbul Tours 101’s reasonable opinion, that such steps be taken.
- Istanbul Tours 101 shall be relieved of all liabilities and obligations resulting therefore, upon notice to the tour participants and full refund of any amount paid for the tour or the unused portions of the tour, as appropriate.
9. Insurance Cover
- Travel agents in Turkey are required to provide travel insurance (compulsory by law*) to their clients for the tours that are more than one day.
- Travel agents are not required to provide insurance for day tours. Therefore if transportation is needed along the tour, Travel Agent is supposed arrange a vehicle through a licensed transporatation company that warrants the following insurances to Travel Agent’s clients;
- Compulsory liability insurance (that covers any damage given to third parties by the vehicle),
- Compulsory passenger insurance (that covers the passangers and the driver from the start to the end of the journey including breaks along the journey),
- Vehicle insurance (that covers any damage to the vehicle),
- We advise that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance that will cover any costs incurred with regard to unforeseeable cancellations or medical conditions to ensure your peace of mind before and whilst travelling. If you have an existing illness or suffer from allergies please check with your local doctor and advise us in advance.
- Acceptance of your booking is on the condition that you accept and confirm to have valid travel insurance that will cover you for day tours whilst. We will not be liable for any reason nor medical expenses due to illness, accidents or loss of property.
- We prefer you advise us of the contact details of your insurer in the unlikely event of an accident.